Friday 25 April 2014

Song Spirit & Soul: Liebster Awards

I feel so honored as a new blogger, that I've been nominated for a Liebster award. Thanks to the lovely Louise Robertson, who you can find here.






Being nominated me being me I thought I would do a little research. After google searchng 'Liebster award' many bloggers posts came up, but one in particular stood out as to the origin of the award on Sopphey's Says'. Pretty cool indeed, I see this almost like a tag on Youtube for instance.

 So here goes my 11 answers to Louise Robertson's questions:

1. Why did you start blogging?
I stared blogging initially for uni as one of my modules required us to blog. But I thought why not share this with actual real people instead of creating something for uni alone. I quickly fell in love with blogging, I enjoy sharing my life as a student, food lover and a creative through my Song, Spirit & Soul blog posts. Every reader means alot and puts a smile on my face :)

2. How long does it take you get ready in the morning?
1-1.5 hours on a usual day for uni, but if it is a night out or a special occasion I like to take my time. Play some music, and get ready in a leisurely way, you know.

3. Describe yourself in 5 words
Quick witted, quiet, caring, day dreamer, optimist.

4. Favourite place you've ever been on holiday?
This is a tricky one! I've been to many places but in terms of culture and somewhere I'm DYING to go back to is Cuba. But Last summer my friend and I went to St Lucia and it was beautiful! We played carnival aka mas there and had a great wild old time. 

5. Most expensive item you've ever bought?
This is a tricky one too hmmm. Buying tickets to St Lucia along with our costumes and accommodation was pretty expensive! But item wise a cross between my 160 GB Ipod Classic or  hair..cringe. Good curls do cost money lol.

6. Who is your celebrity crush?
Celebrity crush....this would have to be Michael Ealy. He's taken now sigh. 

7. What book are you currently reading?
I'm currently reading 'Seven Spiritual Laws for Success'- Deepak Chopra, and finishing off Joyce Meyer's 'Living Beyond your Feelings'. 

8. Favourite song at the moment?
There's so many! But if I had to choose one it would be. Drum roll please!  'Part II (On the Run)'' -Jay Z ft Beyonce

9. Favourite makeup brand?
MAC all the way. I love their studio sculpt concealer (NC43) and their Mineralize Skin Finish (Dark)

10. Who inspires you?
I'd have to say my mother, she inspires me as a strong independent loving and kind woman.

11. One item you can't live without?
Some sort of recording device. I guess I'd choose my iphone. Yep. As a songwriter and musician I need to record ideas anywhere I go. Nothing like forgetting great ideas! 


I really enjoyed this. I guess now I have to choose some fabulous bloggers to do this tag also.

1) The Silver Cities: http://thesilvercities.blogspot.co.uk/
2) Jenniquecreatives: http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk
3) Jen Noir: http://jennifernoir.blogspot.co.uk/
4) Downtown Chic: http://downtownchic.blogspot.co.uk/
5) Not Another Beauty Blogger: www.notanotherbeautyblog.co.uk
6) Fatima Fabulous: http://fatimafab.blogspot.co.uk/
7) The Fashion Haven: www.thefashionhaven.com
9) All The Rage: itisalltherage.blogspot.co.uk
10) ..A Touch Of Beauty: http://xtouchofbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/
11) YOU! 



Here are my questions for you:

1) What inspired you to create a blog?
2) If you had to choose one place to live, where would it be and why?
3) What is your go-to beauty product?
4) What are your three pet peeves?
5) Who is your favourite music artist and why?
6) What are your 3 favourite apps?
7) Which celebrity would you be if you could for the day?
8) You feel happiest when...
9) Which book(s) are you currently reading?
10) What is your most expensive fashion/ beauty item?
11) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?




Please follow me via bloglovin and I will follow you back. Can't wait to read your responses!


X

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Cuba is mine too snap! Oh and I've got that Deepak book too, bought in JFK in 2011 - great book x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including me! Will definitely do this post - really interesting read!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to reading! It was so much fun x

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on winning the Liebster Award. I recently won the award too and was so happy.
    Thanks for following me on Bloglovin', I'm now following you back. Let's get connected on all our social media platforms? Can you follow me on GFC too hun? xx
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Louise! Your welcome, yes I'm following you on all social media unless you have a facebook? What's GFC? Not too sure but will follow you there too lol xxx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Your welcome, look forward to your posts! xx

      Delete