Thursday 24 December 2015

Spirit Post: Christmas Eve Reflection

Good evening all, I hope you are all well and prepared for the christmas season ahead. A few days ago I begun the beautifying process started with nails- a pedicure as well as eyebrows etc. As far as cooking yesterday I made Lamb Patties as well as Cheese Rolls (Guyanese style) and today I have seasoned the roast duck as well as made the stuffing all ahead of Christmas Day tomorrow.

But first I wanted to check in with my last poetry freestyle for the year. To me Christmas is all about celebrating joy and peace with the ones that you love and value most. All of this stems from God who represents the greatest love of all. Reading the book of John in the Bible has humbled me and taught me about selfless love and standing up for yourself through God no matter what. Nobody believed who Jesus was yet he persevered, those who persecuted him he forgave and remained one with God, believing his own worth despite the negativity and hatred shown towards him.

In life seasons change and the hard times that we experience are only for a time. It is only our right that we fight for peace within ourselves, only then can we grow and blossom. I hope you all have a wonderful christmas full of joy and happiness throughout.



Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.



Artwork by Dorcas Creates


What are your New Years Resolutions?



X


No comments:

Post a Comment